This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, January 23, 2011

Have you ever?

I have posted that I will start this feature which will be interactive. I hope you will comment or just jog your memory and remember if this has happened to you or to anyone you know.

It will be weekly but not necessarily on the same day. I don't like deadlines and if I do it on a definite day of the week, it will feel like an assignment to me. My job has a lot of deadlines and I am trying my best to get away from that.

So for this week........Have you ever ordered a dish in a restaurant and have to ask them to take it back for some reason or another? What was the end result?

I was at Kelsey's for lunch last year and ordered chicken penne. When it came I noticed it had one little chunk of chicken. I asked the server if in order to call it chicken penne, it had to have just one piece of chicken. She replied it should be half a chicken breast. So I moved around the pasta to show her the one chunk of chicken. She was surprised to see it. I did not ask them to take it back but a few minutes later, there was a plate of sliced chicken breast. And when the bill came, I noticed that they did not charge for my order. Good customer service. I was fine how they handled it and did not expect to get it for free.

I am looking forward to some comments. By the way, I was asked by a few readers that they are having a problem with comments. My friend and I have tried different ways and the only thing is to leave/choose anonymous and it will appear. I will try to read up on that part and figure it out. You can always email me with your comments. My email address is on the page about me. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment