This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, January 29, 2011

The week that was....trying to keep my cool

This was a week that I am so glad is now over. We were short staffed at work and a lot of things/problems came up and there was no policy book to follow and it felt like the rules were being handed out anytime a problem comes up. I almost wanted to just walk out and retire. But it is another day and a nice break from work.

Everyday this week, I walked home and stopped by some stores I wanted to check out. I bought some toiletries which happened to be all on sale. It felt so good when I can save money here and there.

I have read blogs and seems the topic mostly was about watching tv or being a couch potato. I thought I watched a lot of tv but reading these blogs, I can say I am not a tv addict. At work the ladies have all kinds of shows they follow, one has 3 shows on Thursday night. Then they all talk about it the morning after. I go home , turn tv on but I am not watching as I am starting dinner. I watch news at 6:00 and might watch Piers Morgan if he has a guest that I am interested in watching. I am in bed by 9:00 pm. Friday nights are the only time I might stay up late and I watch mostly the Food Network or HGTV. So I feel good knowing that I am not a tv junkie. Lately I have been following Off the Map, which would be the only one on my schedule. Or maybe I have a boring life!!!

I'm just glad for these two days I don't have to be at work and looking forward to the long weekend in 3 weeks time. And about 50 more days and it will be officially spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment