This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, January 22, 2011

The week that was.....balmy weather!!!

The past week seemed to have gone by so fast. I had a cousin visit and for the 4 days she was here she cooked dinner. We had a great time reminiscing and I at times was venting.

The weather was nice, it got warmer. -2 and that means I was able to walk home which I enjoyed. Last night, I asked Nil not to cook as we are  going to cross the street and have donair which was supposed to be one of the best in the city. Unfortunately, I did not take pictures as it got messy and we could not put it back once we opened the wrapper. It opened up due to the amount of meat and sides and that is how we ate it.

Thanks for everything, Nil. I hope you can come back and we can go out and do some stuff.
This is my all time chocolate/candy indulgence!
A perfect size toiletry bag for me and the colour. Again, thanks Nil.

This came in handy after I had just thrown my last winter house slippers. It came in a red tote bag as well which I could take to work for the time I pass by a grocery store to buy things I might need for dinner or lunch the next day.

The sun is out and it will be balmy, so I know I won't be housebound. I am thinking of baking again. I don't know what yet. Enjoy your weekend!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i am jealous because that meal looked sumptous.
    the slippers is meant for cold weather.
    ans i know all about those See's.

    ReplyDelete