This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Balmy weather....

Wow!!!!! for a few days it was really warm. Temperatures in the plus, like yesterday was +6 and today +7. What a change!!! It was raining a bit this morning which made the roads slick and slippery. And it is January, which should be coldest of the winter season. We are enjoying it as it will only last till tomorrow and we are back in the -low teens by the weekend. A nice day to walk home.

I don't know if this is part of global warming but this is for us a welcome change in the dead of winter. I know some people cannot relate to this as they have no experience in situation like this but just be happy for us.


So I will just enjoy while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment