This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, January 8, 2011

The week that was............

This was a very short workweek for me, I went back to work on Wednesday. I found it was a long break but still enjoyed doing nothing. So it was busy three days, mostly I had to do all our ads and it took me two days to update and do new ads.

I feel I had a good start of the new year, I had walked everyday and did my time on my treadmill and did almost 4 miles each day. I took Friday off from the exercise routine, decided that is the day to just relax.

I went for my mammogram Friday morning so that is one medical appointment done. I believe it went well.

Yesterday, we had the start of snowstorm/too much snow, so we were sent home early before the roads start to be really messy. So that really made this past week a very short work week. And it is still snowing and the roads from my balcony I can see, has turned nasty. I know I will be housebound so I will do longer time on the treadmill today and tomorrow. The forecast has been snow for a few more days and colder temperature. OOhhh, the life living in cold Edmonton. But that is what makes us tough.

I think I will start to bake this afternoon....mocha chiffon cake with butter icing.

Maybe I will post more later since I will not venture out today. Post more memories in picture and launch my special people feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment