This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, January 25, 2011

On the menu.....

This past weekend I wanted to bake so I did. I also wanted to make a different kind of chilli. So instead of ground beef I used chopped sirloin steak and it turned out really good.
Chili made with chopped sirloin steak.

The name of this cake is "better than sex cake" code name - coconut pina colada cake.
It is easy to make but is yummy. I brought some to work and again the ladies enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment