This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, November 27, 2010

Memories

While I was at London Drugs shopping, I came across a snack I loved when I was a teenager. I used to save my allowance to be able to buy this particular munchie as it was an imported item. And you can't get them in any store but just partiicular store which sells imported stuff.


So I bought one just to taste and it brought such good memories. It tasted the same but I feel like I would like to buy them now as it is not too salty which is good for my health.


It is Pik Nik shoestring potato chips and it is made in the US.




2 comments:

  1. Do these come in salt and vinegar? I remember having these somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so, they come in all kinds of flavours.

    ReplyDelete