This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Remembrance Day

On Thursday, November 11 is Remembrance Day. A day when we honour and remember all those who gave up their lives so we can live free and safe. It is an important day because of the greatest sacrifice they have given which is their lives.

So to all who are in different countries fighting for us, we salute them on this day.

At the same time, my family is remembering my nephew who died unexpectedly. My sister who writes poems in honour of him on special ocassions sent me this one for Remembrance day.

To Gino, we will remember you always.


No comments:

Post a Comment