This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, December 6, 2010

OK, I am still alive

I apologize for not posting. I have been going through some stuff I need to deal with and I did not feel like posting anything. Then my scanner decided to die and now I am having problem with my camera. I am also preparing for my eye surgeries and reading the prep sheet so I do not miss anything I have to do.

My surgery is not in Edmonton and I have to leave here at 5:00 am to get to Stony Plain Health Centre by 6:30. My friend Adele is driving on Friday and another friend Rogelio will take me on Saturday for the check up and removal of eye patch. Next week Raquel will take me and I hope I will have my check up in the eye surgeon's clinic 3 blocks from where I live. Thank God for all my friends for taking time off from their jobs to get me there.

So this could be my last post until after all is done and my eye is healing properly.

I have gone and had my hair cut but I was able to get only 2 pics so I will post them. I am satisfied with the colour than with the haircut. As usual, I am back to a short classic bob. No matter how they cut it, by the time I had to style it, it turns into a bob.
The highlights is subtle enough which is how I like it.


Just like I said, it is back to the bob!!


No comments:

Post a Comment