This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I won!!!!!

I never win anything and now for the second time in about 2 weeks, I have won something from work again. Every now and then our General Manager gets all kinds of tickets, certificates and all kinds of stuff which she raffles off. All we have to do is put our names in.

They let us know what is being raffled but most times I do not know if any of my friends will be free to go with me. So after telling this to a friend of mine, she said she will go with me anytime. And so I put my name in.

At lunch time today, I found out I won two tickets......I know it is not a big deal, but for someone who never wins, it is a big deal.
Two tickets for dinner theatre at Mayfield Inn. The food there is really good. The show is Part 2 of
The Super Groovy 70's.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your winnings! Looks like you are on a roll!

    ReplyDelete