This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, November 15, 2010

Busy, busy, busy.....

I have been busy at work as there have been two ladies who left and I am doing two jobs at the moment and it does not help that I am new to the job. Hopefully, it won't last long.

I am also trying to finish the ABCs of my life and so I have not posted.

Also preparing for my two eye surgeries and getting all my tests and check ups done in preparation for it.
Hopefully soon, it will be easier to work when I can finally see clearly and not blurry/hazy screen.

Tomorrow, I will be at the dinner theatre and I am looking forward to  it.

No comments:

Post a Comment