This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Little things mean a lot

I know I have just posted recently this feature but this is somehow connected to the last one. And I would rather do it now so it is easier to make the connection.

About 10 years ago, I received my first stuffed toy. I have never bought one for myself or have ever been given one, even though there were a few I would have wanted to get/buy for myself.

I had met a guy then and for Christmas came to visit and one of the Christmas presents included this teddy bear which is so cute. It was my first teddy bear....I have had dolls when I was younger but I don't remember having a teddy bear so it became special to me.

I have had it on my night table even after I split up with him.

How it is connected with the lamb? The lamb was given to me by his mother. This has become a treasure because of what it meant to me.
As you can notice it is a Mercedes Benz teddy bear. I have named him Merc. He has been all by his lonesome on my night table until the lamb came along.
Since then, they have been together. And that's how it has been for the last 5 years.
And being an anal person, this has been the way they have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment