This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, July 27, 2013

Taste of Edmonton 2013...

Last Wednesday, the staff at work went to Taste of Edmonton, This was the first time I had gone to it at lunch time. I had usually gone after work because we do not have to worry about time and we can stay there for as long as we want.

This year I did not try a lot since that morning we had Tenant Appreciation breakfast and I had 3 pancakes and 2 sausages so by the time we got there I was not really hungry.

I got a glass of heavenly lemonade, then we tried spicy chicken, vegetable tempura, churros, sirloin with lemon grass sauce. I can't remember what else I had. Anyway I had leftover tickets and gave it to my son. They went on Friday and the only thing he talked about was the deep fried Mars bars. He ate 3 of them which could easily have been 1000 calories.

It was crowded and I still would have preferred to go after work. Coming  back from that, I heard that my cousin had passed away and so I did not go that night with two of my friends.

Hopefully it would be good again next year. I apologize it was hard to take pictures when you are standing holding your drink, a small plate and a purse. It was hard enough trying to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment