This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, August 11, 2013

Rain, and more rain

I was going to blog about something else when I saw the lightning and heard the thunder and went out to my balcony and then the heavy rains started.

I was ready to clean the balcony floor when hail started and hitting me and so I went inside. It was something else as it pelted on the balcony door and hit me before I finally went inside. We have had this kind of rain this summer and there was one time when I went out the balcony and cleaned and washed it with the rain water and I was soaked but I quite enjoyed the experience.

It reminded me of when we were kids and we used to go out and just get soaked by the rain and when it was hot it was kind of refreshing. It was hot today and I was busy cleaning up and rearranging stuff in my suite.

It is still raining and the thunder is loud and I don't know why but it seems like it is a lot louder when you are high up...23rd floor. One time it rained so hard I could not see the river and it looked like there was heavy fog. It is almost 11:00pm and it is still going on. It is hard to sleep with that noise but I guess it is good for the farmers or for the grass.

Time to get to bed, another work week is upon us. I wonder if I will hear from the company I had an interview last Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment