This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A very sad news....

After I got back to the office after enjoying our trip to Taste of Edmonton, I had this strong feeling to check my cell phone. I don't take my phone out of my purse when I am at work. If it is an important call, people know to call my office number.

So I got the phone and noticed I have mail. So I checked it and it was a very short message from ny niece...Tita Nil is gone. That's it. It was sad but was expected. It is hard to get a message like that at work as you can't really process it because you have to continue working.

It hit me once I got home. I will miss her as she always stay with me when she went to Yellowknife to visit her mom. We had fun and talk a lot about everything. I also remember when she drove with us when we left Yellowknife to go to Edmonton. We also went to Waterton and that was really a very nice trip.

There is only one member of her family left, her daugher. Her parents died of cancer, her young daughter of cancer and the same with her brother and a son from a tragic accident and she succumbed to her cancer as well. I am glad though that it was quick and she did not suffer long.

You will always be in my heart and pray that you now have found peace and will meet your family in heaven.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment