This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, July 1, 2013

Fire works

It is Canada Day, 11:00 pm. I used to be able to watch the fireworks from my balcony but now this stupid 35 storeys high condo is blocking my view. At least it is not blocking my whole view of the river valley, just that special space where the fireworks are going right now.

I can hear the sound but can see only a tiny bit of the whole show. I guess it is time to move where I can have the river valley view and still see the fireworks.

I am glad it is only the fireworks, I still have a pretty good view of downtown and the valley.
I hate that building. I guess I have to go down to the promenade and watch the fireworks from there next time.

Just venting. It is annoying you can hear the whole thing and not see anything from my balcony

No comments:

Post a Comment