This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, July 1, 2013

Just did not feel like it.....

I did not realize how long has it been since I have posted here. A friend of mine had asked a few days ago if I had lost interest in blogging.

A lot has been happening and sometimes I would have wanted to write but it feels like I will just be whining. I have been really busy at work and by the time I get home, I did not even want to turn on my computer after having worked 7.5 hours doing stuff on the computer.

I had gone for a job interview and the job was offered to me but there was one condition about the offer that I felt was just prying too much information so I actually turned it down. And a few of my friends thought I was crazy. But when I went for the second interview to see if I fit the team, there was one person I did not feel good karma and that was bothering me after that.

As the saying goes, it is not always greener on the other side. But after I had turned it down, I got a text from the recruiter that they might something better to offer me. I wonder what that would be.

In any case, I will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment