This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, March 9, 2013

All is well.....

One or two of my friends have called to ask how I am and I guess it must have been because of my blog. I did not realize that I have not blogged in a while.

I have been really busy at work and this Friday, I had made sure I will try to clean up files and stuff at work and finally my desk is clean and just a little bit of filing and I am up to date and finally caught up with all I have left to do.

I believe I have run out of ideas to blog and sometimes I don't want to post very personal items. Although I have been busy and managed to bake and try new recipes, I have not taken a lot of pictures.

Maybe when the weather gets really nice, I guess two more weeks and it is officially spring, I will feel a bit better and get excited about blogging. I have done spring cleaning of my place and even rearranged my bedroom, first time since I moved here which is almost 4 years ago.

So I am just taking a bit of a break but will still post once in a while until I get my groove back.

Enjoy the weekend and set your clock ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment