This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Music....different covers

I always have music when I am at work and I get more things done and it is not boring or too quiet. Usually I have sky fm and vocal smooth jazz.

The other day "Let's stay together" was plying and our accountant asked whose version was it. It was not Al Green and then I found out it was Seal who was singing.

Songs are covered by different singers and sometimes the original is not the best.
Here are 3 versions of the songs. Which one is your favorite?

Cover by Adam Levine
 
Original by Al Greene
 
Cover by Seal


1 comment:

  1. I'm a big fan of Adam Levine (Maroon 5) and I think his rendition was the closest to that of Al Green. Nice tune!

    ReplyDelete