This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, March 11, 2013

Music...

While I was driving to work the other day, I had realized that my drive is now short that the distance to my destination is only one full song. I guess a song about 4 1/2 minutes long depending on whether I hit green or red lights on the intersection.

So on my drive home, I tested it and I was correct, one song and I was going down to my parkade at home. Mind you I only have two intersections with lights and it is a different way when I go to work because of all the one way streets in downtown.

I should just walk but I find it is still a bit cold and I hate walking with heavy coat, once I can just wear light jackets, I should be walking all the time. 

Two of the songs I was listening driving to work and going home.
 
Kelly Sweet's Raincoat
 
Matt Bianco's Hanging On
 


No comments:

Post a Comment