This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, March 29, 2013

Long weekend.....

Long weekend....after a very hectic week, I am ready to enjoy the long weekend. I slept in and had a light breakfast and just did nothing....read magazines and listen to music.

Then just before lunch, I had to do something for a family member and visited him for a while. I have to get him to do his will. He is legally blind in one eye and is in a home care facility.

After, I went to a Chinese bakery in downtown and bought few things. Last weekend I had baked a few things.

I brought them to work as I am trying to lose weight, not a lot but enough so I don't have to take insulin.

Moist and chewy chocolate chip cookies. I always try different recipes and see which ones I really like.


No comments:

Post a Comment