This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, February 25, 2013

When you have lemons, make lemonade.....

A few weeks back I was at the grocery store (Save on Foods) and looking for different fruits when I saw packages of Meyer lemons. I got two packages and when I got home I made lemonade. Meyer lemons are thin skinned lemons and sweet and tart at the same times.

I did not put a lot of sugar and it was really good. I don't see them a lot in the store so when I saw them I knew I had to get them.

 
Here they are, not too big but shiny and smooth skinned. When I was squezzing them, the oil from the skin I can smell from my hands.
 
A very refreshing pitcher of lemonade.
 
A few days ago, I saw them again at the store and bought another package and made a different kind of lemonade.
 
This time I added lime slices and strawberry slices. Cool and refreshing!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment