This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring...

Yesterday was officially the first day of spring. Today, it is back to winter. 10 cm of snow!!!! Two weeks ago, I could see signs of tulips and other spring flowers starting to come up.

It is just crazy, winter snow storm just south of us. I thought I could put away my winter boots and start wearing regular summer boots or shoes. But no, that is not the case.

I am so looking forward to my trip to California to visit my sister. From now on, I think I will plan my vacation during winter months so I can escape this nasty weather.

At least it is not -20!!!. I am posting this at work. It is 7:10 and I tried to miss the traffic and more of the snow as it has started right before I left home. And it will continue for the rest of the day.

I am hoping I don't need to get out of our building today.

The weekend is just around the corner, something to look forward to and I am going out with a good friend of mine tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment