This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, September 16, 2012

Weekend projects

I was trying to get back to sewing and so the last weekend, I sewed table cloth for my dining table and floor cushion. I also did a cover for my glass top night table in my bedroom.

I have been trying to finish changing my bedroom decor and I had a hard time trying to find the frames that I wanted. Finally this weekend, we were out shopping and looking for floor lamp and by accident found a store with the right frames that will go well with what I have started in my bedroom.

Back at Ikea as I had returned a side table because it was damaged and got myself a bonsai plant.
Also I found placemats at Fabricland, I was there to buy fabric to sew placemats but found the right one and coordinating colour to my table cloth.

My apologies as I have mentioned I will post pictures, I will soon.

Enjoy this week, I am looking forward to a visit of a friend...I have known him for 25 years or more.



1 comment:

  1. Who is HE? Do I know him? Did you have a great visit? SO happy to hear you are back sewing.
    I still need to try and make your dress. Maybe you need to be here so you and I can do it together.

    ReplyDelete