This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, September 28, 2012

TGIF.....

Yes, I am glad it is Friday. It had been so hectic and chaotic at work. This is a well deserved two days off.

I believe I have a lunch date with the lovely ladies of Laidley today. I am sure it would be fun and interesting. I don't know where yet but I am sure it will be one of two regular places we always meet.

Sadly, I might have to work until 6:00 today. Oh well....

I have been walking to work and I did it all this week including today. It is a lot better than walking when it is too hot, just a bit cooler is nicer, I don't sweat.

Today, we had the candy/nut man come by at work. We all tend to get some snack items. Last time I tried the coconut M&Ms and now I am addicted to it....bought another bag of it today. I know I should not get it, being diabetic.

Another brand of potato chips that I like, not too salty and kettle cooked which I prefer, I get them at Rexall Drugs and cheap. Sometimes store brand are better than named brand.
 
They call it jasmine plant here, we have this plant in the Philippines and it smells so nice. The one corner of my living room was smelling so nice when it was in bloom. I hope it will have blooms again. Great buy from Walmart...$2.97.

    Enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment