This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Enjoy....Part 2

I have previously posted about this place a while back. This is located in St. Albert where I lived for more than 10 years and I used to go an visit it...it was known then as Holes Greenhouse.

This place is more than just green house and there are different stores there that it is interesting to visit and just browse at all the things that are for sale.

I went with my cousin who was visiting and she enjoyed the visit and this weekend, I will take another friend who is visiting this coming weekend.

 
 
The jam and preserves section
 
Garden items or home decor
 
Water feature decor for the garden, really beautiful and different
 
Some of the items at the home decor store
 
It is just a nice and relaxing place to visit. Next time I might try to have a meal there. I also have taken pictures of the plants on display there. I hope you will enjoy, when you have  a chance to vixit Enjoy.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment