This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Mistakes.....learn a lesson

I don't usually blog about my work but I never thought I would still be with this company. Anyway, for some reason, mostly personal, I am not comfortable here.

I stay just to prove a point. Another former officemate of mine has experienced a "what goes around comes around" moment. But I believe it is mostly her fault.

Lessons to learn....be truthful, do not embellish your resume and only talk about your real work experience and what you can and cannot do. The rest can be learned. I guess the right word would be present your authentic self and be true to who you are. Yes, you have to sell yourself but do not overdo it or it will come back to haunt you.

Take this as a learning experience and move on. I feel bad for her but she has to own it.

Short and to the point post.

No comments:

Post a Comment