This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Projects.....

Here are some pictures of projects that I have done on the weekend. I also have new plants in my place and new stuff I have tried or crazy about.

I am trying my best to show before and after of my place. This will be a short post.

Hump day and I am looking forward to the weekend. I also have started to watch the new series on tv and the old ones as well.

This post is going all over.....

My youngest son stayed with me for a while and had now moved on, thank goodness! He left a foam mattress and I hated to throw it so I cut it up in 3 equal pieces and covered it and made into floor cushion. Turned out well, I think.
 
This is the table cloth I sewed over the weekend. The plant/leaves I cut from a big plant I have that broke off and it looks good and it is still looking good 3 weeks later.
 
The after look of the dining table with the placemats and a nice bonsai.I might have to do a seat cover later.
 
I have always wanted to get different kinds of salt and it is hard to find them. I have been lucky lately to have found these. I only use sea salt except when I am baking I use ordinary salt.
From left to right...Brittany grey sea salt, Cyprus black sea salt, Himalayan pink sea salt, Red Hawaiian sea salt, Persian blue sea salt and Barbecue sea salt which is really good with steak/meat.
 
That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by.
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, Pinky. Keep up the good work. I'm thinking of starting my blog too. Sandra told me yours was excellent and I believe it.
    Vince
    vincedumond@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete