This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Finally.......

After weeks maybe months trying to get a flight from Aeroplan to visit my sister in California, I finally got my tickets. I was ready to call and rant on my blog how hard it is to get a flight and finally the ordeal is over.

So I will be celebrating US Thanksgiving with my sister and her husband and mother-in-law and I am sure it would be a blast. I will probably see one of my cousins as well.

I don't know if I would venture to go out for the Black Friday shopping as it gets nasty at times. I don't even do the Boxing Day shopping here.

Now, I have something to look forward to, not that my life is so boring. Planning on what I want to do and what I would like to buy will be the order of the day.

Sadly I will miss my office Christmas party which is being held in Calgary. Oh well, I will have time to get ready as we only work half the day or maybe just two hours as they will be driven to Calgary and put up in a hotel.

So that is it....for you folks who have been asking when I will take my holidays...this is the answer.
Now I am going to try for another trip sometime early next year when it will be so darn cold here.

 Oh, oh, I hope my sister will not start counting sleeps yet.

Enjoy the rest of the week.....

1 comment:

  1. Please remember this time to bring an empty luggage so you can do lots of shopping.

    We really need to time it so we can both be visiting at the same time. Maybe one Christmas?

    ReplyDelete