This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Rant and rave......

I do not want to post negative things after I have not posted for a while but I will do it anyway.....

Why do drivers think they have the right to get upset when someone honks at them for still going when left turn signal has turned red, and they still continue to drive?

Restaurants who serve fish and chips and the batter is like the lemon chicken you get in bad Chinese restaurant and you can hardly find the fish.....Ricky's Grill....take it off your menu...really nasty.

Friend/s who think that someone is responsible for their social life....try to be a bit more friendly and maybe you can have more friends.

Companies who keep calling even if you tell them you are not interested and not answering their call or hanging up on them, do they just not get it?

Co-worker who thinks she knows it all....but not really!!!

People who walk and text messages, is it really that important, they can't wait to get back inside....sometimes they are being close to being run over, they are so into texting. It is the same with people who after getting a seat in a restaurant and gets on their cell phones right away.

Just a few of these and I am already feeling better....I believe I might just do this regularly!!!

Enjoy.....

1 comment:

  1. I walk and text a lot. I really need to watch where I am going.

    ReplyDelete