This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, September 24, 2012

Just a short visit....

A friend came to Edmonton for a very short visit. He arrived Friday night and stayed at his fave hotel which is very convenient for the things he wants to do.

On Saturday morning I gave him a call and we decided to meet at the downtown farmers market. We went around and I bought my usual peanuts. I had gone the night before to buy some fruits and veggies so I did not get a lot there.

We walked back to my office to get the vehicle and on the way showed him a decor in one of the stores in our building and he took pictures of it.

Then on to St. Albert to Enjoy Centre. We looked around and I was looking for another kind of sea salt but they did not have new ones. I bought palmier at the bakery and they were good.

He took me to lunch and we ate at Tony Roma's as it was the nearest one.

For the first time in a while I remembered to take pictures but after we had started on the flat bread.

Then we came back to my place and he took more pictures of the view from my balcony and I had to take him back to meet his nephew.

It was a fun get together.

Calamari caesar salad which was quite good, just the right amount of dressing.
 
Steak and mushroom flatbread. It was a bit too cheesy for me.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment