This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, April 1, 2012

24 hours....

On Saturday, I woke up and it was such a nice day. I looked out my balcony and this is what I saw.


A few hours later the driving range was so full and everyone was out with flip flops on and just light jackets. What a nice day.


24 hours later Sunday morning, this is what I saw out of my balcony.


My gosh, winter was back and was so disappointing. By mid afternoon, the snow has melted again and I went out to meet my niece's daughter wearing flip flops again.

And I guess tomorrow it will be rain or maybe snow again.

It is only April and I guess all kinds of things can still happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment