This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Monday.....

For the first time in a long while I have to work today. What a bummer!!! I had a quiet Easter Sunday.

I went shopping with a friend and bought things for our office potluck this Wednesday. I am making some kind of noodle dish.

For Easter dinner, we had ribeye steaks with mushrooms, baked potato, asparagus, and coleslaw. And for dessert, I made strawberry cheesecake and I made the strawberry sauce from all the strawberries I have bought when they were good price and used them for my sauce and it turned out really good.

As usual, I forgot to take pictures. Maybe I can still take a picture of a slice of the cheesecake and post later.

This will be a short post and I am off to work.... Hope the weather will be sunny and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment