This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, April 1, 2012

Glasses......

Ever since I had my eye surgery on both eyes, I have started to wear reading glasses and there is not a lot of choices out there.

So from time to time I am on the look out for nice pair of reading glasses. 250 is my prescription and it is one of the hard ones to get.

I have seen a lot but not too many nice ones of 250. Luckily when I was in San Jose, my sister and I found 2 pairs and they were really funky.

Her mother-in-law found some and bought them for me. Thank you very much. I am still looking for a few nice ones. I would like to have a round one, and white frame with some kind of print on it.

Here is what I have so far....

No comments:

Post a Comment