This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Thursday, April 5, 2012

Winter comes and goes.....

Gosh, what a day!!!! I washed my vehicle and did not realize there will be snow storm like condition the next day. I woke up and it was snowing heavily. It was bad once I drove out of our underground parking. And to add to the misery, there were intersections were the lights were down and it was like 4 way stop everywhere.

My regular route was nasty as there were tree branches down and cars were sliding back down on this hilly back street to the office parkade.

Thank God, it stopped after lunch time and the streets were cleared of snow and easy drive home.
I had a scan appointment and was ready to take the LRT but did not have to.

I am glad it is a long weekend and I will sleep in for sure. I have no idea what to prepare for Easter, maybe just buy/order something.

Happy Easter everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment