This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, April 28, 2012

Lovely ladies of Laidley

No, this is not a title of a new tv show. This is a post of the ladies where I worked and it was an all female staff.

There is L who was the first one I met since she was at the reception desk. She was supportive and always offering to help or telling me it will be ok..

J is the one I had to ask a lot because she was doing the same job I had and she knows a lot of the people in the business. We had fun with our secret communication in that small space between our privacy partition.

Z is the person I worked the closest as we were close by and discussed a lot about our families and food and some little secrets.

PC is the early bird like me and who had the unfortunate luck of having to deal with Shaw and Telus, she gave me good ideas and suggestions.

PS is the most senior having worked there for over 30 years I think and gave me honest and really good advice and I listened to it and took the advice seriously.

E is my invoice buddy as together we hunted for invoices and also my eating buddy, we tried to eat different foods at different places.

C is my diet buddy and shoppping partner....the person who understood a lot of my frustration. I think I heard these words from her a lot...I know, I know.

S is the quiet one and we are worried about the most. I like it when she ate a lot during our trip to the buffet restaurant

M is the new one and I am just beginning to really know her. She came on my last week there

N is the boss....what can I say...um...honestly....I did not like the Italian lunch as I am not a sandwich person.

So there they are...I come and do my V and V with them. Visit and Vent. To all you ladies....I had fun working with all of you and thank you for everything. That was fun....

1 comment:

  1. Nice title, that tune in Les Miserables kept popping up in me head.

    ReplyDelete