This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, March 26, 2012

The 70s.......

Saturday night was not a good night for watching tv. There was really nothing exciting. While flipping the channel, I saw a PBS special "The Superstars of the 70s| and it was hosted by Patti Labelle.

I started to watch it and it brought back lots of memories of songs I have not heard in a while but were really good songs.

Monday would be a confusing night time tv watching for me. I watch The Voice and now Dancing with the Stars has also started. Last Monday I was flipping the channel to both these shows as they were on at the same time. I did not want to watch the later showing of either shows as it would be too late for me.

For the last three weeks I have been in a quest for anything ladybug. It is not the easiest to find item. Luckily, I found a few items last Saturday when I went for a walk. I will look for some again this weekend and a friend just told me, she saw lady bug items at London Drugs so I will be headed that way this week.



Just two of the songs I heard on that PBS special.


No comments:

Post a Comment