This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What's cooking/baking?

I have not posted about cooking or baking lately. I have some pictures and also will post the recipes of what I have baked or cooked lately.

I will try to keep up with the recipes as I have been really busy lately.


Apple crisp. I apologize for the caramel on the edge. It would not look the same if I transfer it to a serving plate.



Cassava cake, by the time I remember to take picture I have tried it as I wanted to check, I had brought half of the cake to work.


Lemon loaf, I remember my dad loved this loaf with lots of lemon glaze.


Singapore noodles, a favorite at both work places.

More next time. I will be busy getting the recipes on my Recipes page which is on the right top side of my blog.
Happy baking and cooking!!!




1 comment:

  1. Both Gino and I love lemon cake, guess we got that from Lolo.

    ReplyDelete