This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, March 10, 2012

Friday night out......

As previously posted, I did not have plans for the weekend. But at work Y had asked what we are going to do so we called C to find out if we should go out after work.

Well, we decided to go out and had such fun shopping and trying on clothes. Unfortunately, nothing really fits well so I ended up buying just personal items...on sale of course!

We passed by T&T store to get ingredients for dessert C would like to try. Then on to bubble tea and we tried different flavours. We passed by Bed, Bath and Beyond so I could show them what decor I would do for my bedroom and now I have a bit more ideas.

Finally, time to eat and C and I had teriyaki bowls and Y had some crepes. On to more shopping, next time it would have to be a day thing so we have more time.

Now, I have started baking and will try and take pictures and post the recipes on my recipe page.


The weather is nice/warm and I should be walking and get a few baking stuff.

Friday, also was the last day of a young guy at my work and it was sad to see him leave but it is for better opportunities and I am pretty sure he will do well. What a really nice young man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment