This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, March 19, 2012

First day of spring.....

Today is the first day of spring. Yes, it is a bit early,maybe because it is leap year or what other stuff makes it early this year.

Spring which means spring cleaning, time to start thinking of gardening, warm weather ahead and the time before summer.

I have started an early spring clean up and also doing a bit of changing in my bedroom. Saturday I went shopping with a friend looking for stuff for the new decor. My bedroom's colour has been white and black and I did not want to do a big make over so I just wanted to add another colour that would give it some kind of a POP. I was debating between yellow and red.

While shopping at IKEA, I did not see a lot of yellow items and so I decided to do it with red. Of course, I have set a budget to do it. I have spent $100.00 and I only need a few more items and I should be done. Little things here and there.

I will post pictures later.

Let us enjoy warm weather and welcome spring. I hope that means no more of that dreary white fluffy stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment