This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, March 23, 2012

White fluffy stuff.......

Ahhh, yes the nasty white stuff came down with a vengeance yesterday. After I had looked out my balcony the day before and noticed that the snow was almost gone on the golf course.

I had also just washed my vehicle on Tuesday afternoon. A bummer!!!

At least it is Friday and looking forward to two days of relaxation.

I am going out with a friend tonight to look for lady bug stuff. Hopefully we will find them. Or it will be ordering on line, I found a lady bug gift store. I hope they can deliver/mail direct to the recipient instead of shipping it to me and then I have to mail it.

That is it...will try to post more later. Enjoy the weekend. For you lucky ones with nice weather, we so envy you.

1 comment:

  1. Poor you. We have had 20+ weather all week. But today the temperature has dropped and it's raining. It was a tease.

    ReplyDelete