This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, March 9, 2012

TGIF....

Yeah, thank God. It had been a busy week and I get home really tired and not in the mood to post. The company is restructuring and it is good.

Just one sad note, our receptionist/Admin Assistant was diagnosed with breast cancer and she is only 25. She resigned to deal with her illness and I wish her the best/ We had a short conversation about it and I know she will be ok.

I do not have specific plans this weekend so I think I will just relax and figure out what to do with my bedroom.

Today is jeans day at work and every Friday which is nice. I only have to worry 4 days a week of what to wear. The weather has started to get a bit better as well.

Enjoy the weekend and I will try to post more recipes on my Recipes page. I will be baking this weekend hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment