This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, March 25, 2012

What is cooking/baking?.....

I was not in a cooking or baking mood this weekend but still managed to cook/bake/made a few things.

It seems like every other weekend I bake banana bread and always I forget to take a picture. So it is not a surprise that I baked one and forgot to take a picture again. I believe I have a picture taken a while back.
I always have left over bananas and it is the easiest thing to do.

I baked a fish as well, in fact it was a whole fish and also forgot to take a picture. I always remember after I have taken a piece of it to eat.

Anyway, I was at T&T and bought seafood there and some other items I fancy at the moment.


Corn muffins, not the best recipe I followed so I won't post the recipe.



I had too many lemons so I decided to make lemonade. I had frozen raspberries so I put them in the pitcher and zest of one lemon. It turned out like pink lemonade and it was good and refreshing. I will be making lots of this during the summer.


I love these mangoes, it reminds me of the kind we have in the Philippines. I eat them as my dessert.


I love these jelly pudding, mini version, these are strawberry, mango, cantaloupe and lychee. I have them as snack at work, my jello shooters of a different kind.







No comments:

Post a Comment