This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, March 14, 2012

No cell phone for a week.....

Two weeks ago, I went shopping with friends and on my way home with one of them, my phone fell out of my purse and onto the floor of the vehicle.

I did not realize it until the afternoon of the next day. I knew where the phone could be and so I called her and left her a message about it. I knew the phone would be ok except that it would be dead and people who call me on my cell would wonder why I was not answering.

So when I told some that I was without a cell phone for a week, they were shocked. One said she would have died and another said she could not function. Honestly, it did not bother me at all. It was a nice break and I don't really give out my cell phone number to a lot of people. So for you people who have my cell phone number, consider yourselves lucky!!

 I can't see myself texting while I am walking or checking my phone while in a store. To me, it is a tool I can use in case of emergency. Besides, I hate texting. Mavbe I am just different, that is why I do not have Iphone, instead I have a Galaxy Nexus.

There are more important things in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment