This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, May 29, 2011

On the menu.......weekend

I was busy this weekend but I managed to try the choco flan recipe. I have not perfected it yet. I think I have put the flan mixture over the cake mixture fast and did not do it slow so it showed a bit in the finished product. It was yummy!!!!


It is amusing because I put the cake mixture on the bottom and flan mixture on top. But when I turned it over the flan mixture is still on top. Gravity!!!

My specialty strawberry margarita. I got the glass a long time ago when Kelsey's first opened in Edmonton.



We had wings, salad and corn after getting plants on Saturday. The drink is an invention of mine, clementine juice, pineapple juice, grenadine, dark rum, and cointreau blended with ice cubes. Good expecially because I have no clue about bartending.




1 comment:

  1. The Coco Flan looks pretty good except I don't like flan.

    Your margarita looks tasty. I had one at a Mexican restaurant and it was horrible and strong!

    ReplyDelete