This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day...

To all the mothers out there....Happy Mother's Day!! I hope that you get pampered and spoiled today.
The hardest job in the world is being a parent and most especially for mothers who do a lot in raising their child/children.

From the time the child is born, the mother takes a big part of the responsibility when it comes to raising them. Sometimes we are lucky and at times we have to deal with problems. But we still do what we have to do.

So today, let us just enjoy a day dedicated to us. I feel that it should not only be a day but everyday.


photo by MM

No comments:

Post a Comment