This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Weekend shopping

Last Saturday I went with a friend to the farmer's market. I bought mostly fruits because they look so good and fresh. On our way home we passed by a store, Who Cares? and they sell shoes, boots and women's clothing and accessories.

My intention was to buy a pair of comfy boots, but they never had my size as usual which is my biggest problem when buying shoes. While looking around I saw a nice pair of shoes and decided to try it and they were so comfortable, I decided to buy it. It is by Michael Kors.

So I will go again another time to look for winter boots.

1 comment:

  1. Looks very classy and of course another black shoes but the style looks very in and the now.
    but really you should wait to get your winter boots here, you might end up buying two for the price of one.

    ReplyDelete