This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, September 12, 2010

Interview

Monday, I am going for a job interview and it feels weird to be going as I thought I would have ended my career with the company I am working for now. But there have been changes I am not comfortable with and rather than be miserable, I am going to try and find another job where I will learn new things, meet new people and hopefully will be happy. They have already checked out my references so I feel good about it.

1 comment:

  1. This looks good, i love the colors.
    if you want to post any of my poems maybe on the 29th of this month - i will write one poem for our Mother (her birthday) and include something for Gino (death anniversary)
    Make it simple but from the heart, this way you won't get bored.
    Congratulations on getting the job.

    ReplyDelete