This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, September 21, 2010

First day at new job

Yesterday was my first day at work and it went well. I took Edmonton public transit for the first time since I moved to this city. I walked home for the exercise (16 city blocks) and it was exhilirating. I will probably drive starting next week as the company will pay for my parking. I will have more stuff to post soon with pictures and features I will have each week or month.

No comments:

Post a Comment