This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Job

Well, I went for my interview last Monday and accepted a new job Assistant Property Manager. It is located downtown in the Corporate Office so I will have to take the transit. In the meantime, it is hard to say goodbye to residents. One retired lady gave me a thank you card and I got emotional with what she wrote, another gave me a bottle of chardonnay. Friday will be a difficult day.

But I have to move on and I feel that this job will be really interesting. Longer Christmas break, short working day, and hopefully new friends. I start this coming Monday. Also I am looking for a new home. I looked at a condo and liked the building and the suite. I will decide if I will take it or keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment